“One of the greatest merits of Marxism is that it saw in the proletariat not just an oppressed and exploited class, but the most progressive and revolutionary class of the time, the class which history had charged with the mission of the gravedigger of capitalism.” -Enver Hoxha, Eurocommunism is Anticommunism
I have started this site in order to promote the emancipation of the working class around the world from the shackles of capitalism-imperialism. I plan to make this space an outlet for my thoughts on various issues as well a place to compile pieces and news on both current and historical events and situations. I feel it best to begin by laying out my general stance.
I am a Marxist-Leninist. This means several things:
1) I attempt, to the best of my ability, to view things through the lens of dialectical materialism, and to judge history based on historical materialism. Class struggle and humanity’s progressive development are the scales I use to come to my conclusions.
2) I believe in the necessity of proletarian revolution against the bourgeoisie and its state machine. I believe the proletariat(working class), in order to reach the next stage of development(socialism), must overthrow its exploiters and take both the means of production and state power into its own hands, to mercilessly quench bourgeois reaction and counter-revolution.
3) I stand in solidarity with the struggle for anti-imperialist national liberation around the world and oppose all U.S. wars of aggression and intervention.
4) I oppose revisionist trends within the left which either seek to immobilize the labor movement through reformism or dilute it with naive, utopian theories. I support the scientific approach over centrist-liberal empty promises and anarchistic wet-dreams of a “never existing socialism”.
5) I recognize Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin to be the four first and monumental theoreticians and practitioners of the only viable revolutionary path, as opposed to the utopianism of Proudhon and Bakunin or the right-wing reformism of so-called “left” liberalism.
6) I hold that the working class cannot wait for revolution or some spontaneous birth of socialism, but must forcefully overthrow the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie, and this overthrow must be spearheaded by a vanguard party consisting of professional revolutionaries representing the whole of the working class. After the initial revolution, the workers must create and state apparatus of their own to suppress the remaining bourgeoisie, who always have and always will try to reinstate their own power of suppression.
7) Socialism is not a stage of peace among classes, but the opposite — it is an era of intense and critical class struggle, against remaining bourgeois elements and developing revisionism. Socialism is the stage of proletarian power and continuous struggle towards a communist future, free of both class and state. Communism is only possible after the complete liquidation of all non-proletarian classes by the proletarian state.
I am not a Maoist, as many “Marxist-Leninists” claim to also be. Some would call me a “Hoxhaist”, due to my views on the Sino-Albanian Split and preference for the staunch anti-revisionism of Enver Hoxha. I believe Socialist Albania to have been the last truly socialist state to have existed, before dissolving in 1991. It follows that I find the states currently existing under the leadership of a “Communist” party to be, in fact, bourgeois states, as well as post-Stalin USSR. I support the Cuban and North Korean revolutionary governments against U.S. imperialism, even if I do not believe them to be socialist states. I cannot say the same for China, however, which is an aggressively capitalist state in its own right and becoming increasingly imperialistic.
I oppose racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, revisionism, imperialism, and capitalism in general(all the things I listed before “capitalism” are products of classism and the capitalist system).
I support workers’ rights, national self-determination, women’s liberation, LGBT equality, clean energy, the right to choose, and the theory of Marxism-Leninism in general.
That’s all for now. Look forward to writing more in the near future(and I promise future posts will be more in-depth and specific). Hope you all enjoy what’s to come.
“If we have chosen the position in life in which we can most of all work for mankind, no burdens can bow us down, because they are sacrifices for the benefit of all; then we shall experience no petty, limited, selfish joy, but our happiness will belong to millions, our deeds will live on quietly but perpetually at work, and over our ashes will be shed the hot tears of noble people.” -Karl Marx